Project Manager at Castr1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
*This postion is no longer accepting applications
Castr is looking for a Project Manager
Who We Are:
Castr is an all-in-one live video streaming platform for businesses, broadcasters, content creators, educational and religious organizations, and non-profits. With Castr you can stream buffer-free and lag-free to every platform at once, even your own website or app. You also get IP camera streaming, Akamai CDN, cloud storage, combined chat overlay, timeshifting and more.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing large scale, cross-functional projects at Castr. The Project Manager will be responsible for the entire project life cycle of assigned projects from kick-off to close. Castr is looking for someone capable of working across multiple business units to organize, motivate and ensure high performance of assigned cross-functional initiatives. This role will require strong communication skills, the ability to take complex work and divide it into discernable milestones, and the aptitude required to interact with various business units across the organization and understand their goals.
- Lead cross functional projects from discovery to completion across multiple disciplines
- Create project plans, project charters, budget forecasts, risk assessments and other project documents
- Clearly define project scope, goals, and critical path
- Comfortable leading through project team members across all levels of the organization
- Be proactive in communicating project risks with confidence and clearly articulated project impact
- 4+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects from initiation to completion
- Be an effective leader of meetings – have an agenda and manage towards outcomes
- Familiarity working with a centralized Project Management Office
- Understanding and capable of applying project management methodologies and tools – Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Lean, etc.
- Experience in high growth tech startups
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance
- Flexible remote work culture
- Amazing workplace in central Ho Chi Minh City