Who We Are
Castr is a one-stop SaaS broadcasting platform which enables everyone in the media industry to take their video content a step further. Over 200K live video creators are using Castr; and our goal is to reduce the friction of the streaming space entirely, continually making it easier and simpler for streamers and content creators to connect directly with their audiences.
We’re Looking for a Full-stack Developer
We are looking for a Full-stack Node.js Developer to join our team to build marvelous new features, design and implement useful API methods, and improve the reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
● Develop, troubleshoot and maintain application code for existing programs on both the
● Design and implement the UI, backend APIs and business logic necessary to support new
and existing features
● Give and receive code review feedback with the team
● Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our
● Ensure redundancy and resilience of Castr production infrastructure
● A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
● Experience with other programming languages is a plus
● Expert in Vue.js. Experience with other front-end frameworks is a plus.
● Expert server-side Node.JS. PHP experience is a plus
● Familiarity with relational (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Redis, Mongo) databases
● Experience with creating, testing, consuming, and supporting APIs for web services
● Comfortable working with Linux, AWS, Docker, CI/CD workflow
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment
● Experience with media streaming servers is a plus (Wowza, Flussonic, Janus)
● Passionate about Castr livestreaming products
Some of our benefits
● Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
● Flexible work hours
● Health insurance
● Flexible remote work culture
Ready to apply? Submit your application here!